Memorandum Of Association
1. Name of Association:
OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION
2. Registered Address of the Association:
2nd Floor, D-21,Corporate Park Sector-21,Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
3. Working Area:
All Over India
4. Objectives of the Institution:
- The main objective of the OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION shall be to safeguard the interests of the open access consumers all over India.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION is a forum of O.A users which aims to create a responsible forum to highlight consumer awareness on various types of O.A charges levied by different states, their implications and also some technical requirements/parameters which are insisted upon by the state Transmission & Distribution companies, but not actually technically required, safety, security & commercial issues to all Open Access consumers in the Power Market
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION has been created to provide a neutral forum for various Buyers and sellers in the Short Term Open Access (STOA) & Collective transaction on exchange platform. It offers an opportunity for debate and discussion of consumer issues in STOA & Exchange platform for all Buyers & sellers
- The prime thrust of OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION is to spread awareness of benefits of collective transaction to all electricity buyers and sellers on the current status of orders & regulations of CERC & Various SERC’s and provide a forum for discussion on how to tackle adverse situation and to whom and how to approach for redressal.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION has the prime focus for enhancing more participation by the small buyers & Sellers of power in O.A thus helping to achieve the goal of bringing small and captive generations to the national grid. It will provide a forum for the receiving of grievances, discussing latest developments and dissemination information to all members.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION provides a Lobby group for all who want to participate in the solution of various problems faced by the O.A users and ways and means of solving them. It will also spread the awareness on how to bid profitably and minimize the adverse effects of transmission line congestion and will liaison with regulatory bodies for policy initiatives that would benefit the sector.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION is a forum that will offer support to all issues at SLDC, DISCOMS, and with the CERC & SERC’s.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION will arrange periodical conferences and workshops throughout the country to provide a platform to debate on key issues and opportunities in O.A . The conferences will focus on Policy, Regulation, Industry Perspective, Congestion in the Transmission Lines, Strengthening the Transmission Corridors etc.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION will play the role of an interphase between the Regulators, System Operators and the O.A usurers .
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION may organize, advise, offer consultancy, participate in, attend, sponsor any Exhibitions, Conferences, workshops roundtables, fairs in the power sector.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION will bring out newsletters, enewsletters, journals, publications, magazines and any other communications focusing on any aspect of power trading utilizing O.A route.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION will tie up, associate or co brand with other media and other agencies to work on various issues and initiatives of common interest.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION through its efforts will endeavor to educate consumers about the benefits of O.A, effects of line congestion, system failure etc and ways to safeguard self interest in such unforeseen situation.
- OPEN ACCESS USERS ASSOCIATION will start a website which features news and views relevant to consumers, historical statistical power system operational data, discussion boards, consumer response service, grievance forums etc to promote O.A usurers awareness, impart consumer education and enable efficient consumer response on important issues that affect power market in India. It is a one stop shop for domestic and international schedules and other important issues.
5. INCOME & PROPERTY:
All the income, earnings, moveable, immovable properties of the society shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of Association and no profit or portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to present or past Members of the Society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or past members. No member of the Society shall have any personal claim on any moveable or immovable properties of the society or make any profit, whatsoever by virtue of his membership. However, this shall not prevent payment in good faith of remuneration to any employee of the Society or other persons in return for services rendered.
To download Memorandum Of Association in PDF, Click here